5 reasons contract testing laboratories need a collaborative partner dedicated to their success
As a busy and growing lab, you have real concerns about how to meet everyday demands, satisfy customer expectations, and overcome barriers to your success. That means keeping constant attention on improving efficiency, minimizing downtime, increasing capacity and throughput, and optimizing costs.
With the right strategic partner, you can make incredible strides toward your goals — and often find solutions that you have never considered before.
With a collaborative partner, you can:
1. Have a partnership based on your goals — not theirs. A partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific provides additional knowledge, insight and options to help you achieve your most pressing goals — improving processes, limiting interruptions, balancing operational costs, ensuring your customer needs are met, and maintaining your reputation for on-time dependability.
2. Gain a holistic view of your entire operation — not just focus on one piece of equipment. A strategic partner can review all of your lab business priorities to ensure you’ve considered every available resource and solution. From laboratory inception to strategic business growth and attaining peak laboratory efficiency, Thermo Fisher Scientific brings the expertise and experience to help you:
3. Feel secure with continual, end-to-end support — and not be left alone after the sale. With the right collaborative partner, your support doesn’t end when the bill is paid. Ongoing collaboration and reliable technical support is important for large-scale testing facilities to operate efficiently and scale up over time. This support helps ensure your instruments continually offer reliable performance to address high sample throughput, reducing strain on analysts.
4. Access one of the largest portfolios of analytical services, tools and technologies. By partnering with Thermo Fisher Scientific, you can access one of the broadest offerings of scientific services, tools and technologies. We’re prepared with the most comprehensive laboratory capabilities, the support to meet everyday demands, and the focused attention needed to help overcome barriers to your lab’s success.
5. Be supported by a team dedicated to your success. Laboratory solutions evolve quickly. The right collaborative partner can help you consider new solutions and strategies that you may not be aware of — or ones you haven’t considered recently. These could include new workflows, new solutions to speed turnaround time, or the latest ways to expand capacity and your testing menu.