on 07-20-201201:06 AM - edited on 10-15-202108:36 AM by Closed Account
Van Natta K. Slide Presentation • Newly scheduled synthetic cannabinoids need to be analyzed.
• Look for W- and (W-1)-alkyl-OH and alkyl-COOH in urine
• Analytical challenges due to identical fragments, isobaric nominal
masses and isomeric metabolites.
• Chromatography must be used to separate isomers
• Equivalent detector response for W /(W-1) isomers
• Faster analysis by HRAM when W and (W-1) don’t need to be separated
• -OH and –COOH respond differently to hydrolysis conditions
• Good precision, accuracy, linearity, carryover and no matrix effects