cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden and Valuable

JeffRohrer
Team TFS
Team TFS

I have always enjoyed finding something that is hidden, either intentionally or unintentionally, and turns out to be valuable, exciting, or entertaining. After taking a closeup photo of a wildflower, sometimes I will later notice that I captured an interestingly colored native bee or spider in that photo. So, what does this have to do with ion chromatography (IC)? Thermo Fisher Scientific is a very large company with an equally large website.  On that website are many hidden gems. This link will take you to one of those gems. https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/industrial/chromatography/chromatography-learning-center/ion...

The webpage you arrive at is the starting point for learning about how IC is used to analyze samples for various classes of analytes. For example, there is a link that will take you to the IC analysis for ammonia and one that takes you to IC analysis for biogenic amines. There are 11 links for different analytes or groups of analytes. This is a great place to learn and get ideas for IC analyses you may never have considered. If there is something else you would also like to see there, please let us know. Consider this valuable asset no longer hidden!

0 REPLIES 0
MZ Cloud - A State of the Art Mass Spectral Database
MXCloud

A freely searchable collection of high resolution accurate mass spectra that can be accessed online, free of charge.