Water and environmental analysis online user meeting
June 27 | 9:30 - 15:30 British Summer Time, 10:30 - 16:30 Central European Summer Time
June 28 | 9.30 - 13:15 British Summer Time, 10:30 - 14:15 Central European Summer Time
This event features guest speakers from the water and environmental industry and research sharing their expertise to meet current environmental chemical analysis demands.
|Day 1: Emerging contaminants
Presentations and workshops to explore analytical solutions to screen for emerging contaminants
Day 2: Evolving regulations
Presentations focus on analytical solutions to meet evolving water and environmental regulations
- Exceeding PFAS water regulation requirements
- Discovering unknowns - non-target contaminant screening
- Biotoxin screening
- Microplastic analysis with pyrolysis GC-MS
- Deep dive into PFAS "dark matter" - detect total PFAS with combustion ion chromatography
- Workshop: Automate non-target PFAS screening data workup and reporting
- Tools and protocols to succeed in PFAS detection
- Workshop: Advances in LC and GC automation
- Going beyond regulatory compliance with non-targeted screening
- Combining two methods in one - IC-MS2 to detect halo acetic acid and disinfection by products in water
- More results in less time - detection of nutrients in wastewater using discrete analysis
- Optimized trace metal analysis of environmental samples
- No more post column reagents - IC-MS for bromate and disinfection by products detection
Attend the full day or selected presentations.
Download agenda... Coming soon
Participation is free of charge. Registration is required. Please note that the event will not be recorded.
For questions about the event or regarding your registration, please email email@example.com
Registration will open mid of May.