Reach your peak with Chromeleon CDS
Join us in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina for a one-day, in-person event to learn the ins and outs of Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS). This intimate seminar will grant you the opportunity to get your specific questions answered about Chromeleon CDS, analytical instrumentation, and consumables.
Who should attend?
- Researchers looking to better analyze chromatography and mass spectrometry data
- Individuals using Chromeleon CDS in their day-to-day work
- Start-up companies considering bringing chromatography and/or mass spectrometry in-house
- IT specialists, compliance specialists, lab managers, and chromatography enthusiasts
What you will learn
- Fundamentals of Chromeleon CDS with special tips and tricks
- How Chromeleon CDS supports mass spectrometry workflows
- How to make compliance easier
- What is coming in Chromeleon 7.3.2 CDS and the new Ardia platform
We can’t wait to see you! Visit our website for the full agenda, speaker information, and to register.
Add to Calendar
Wed, Mar 29, 2023 05:00 AM PDT
Wed, Mar 29, 2023 12:00 PM PDT
Sheraton Imperial Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, At Exit, Durham, NC, USA