cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmarks, Subscriptions, Alerts....Oh My...

Molly_I2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Did you know that there are a variety of ways to set preferences through your profile on how you would like to receive alerts and updates from the community? It seems we all feel a little different about how we like to retrieve information, so this is something we want you to be able to adjust to fit your preferred way of learning - Which type of member are you? 

1. I want to know immediately and don't want to miss a thing!
  2. I want to know quickly, but no emails please - I'll find what I need.
  3. I'm just here for the kudos and conversation. 

Different ways to follow things of interest: 

SUBSCRIBE: Subscriptions let you get email updates whenever new content appears in an area of the community that you're interested in. You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, an idea exchange, or any other location in the community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.

To subscribe a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
  2. To subscribe to a location, click (Location) Options > Subscribe.
    To subscribe to a specific post, go to the post and click (Post) Options > Subscribe

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
  2. Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to.
    You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.

📑 BOOKMARK: Bookmarks enable you to list community content (boards, articles, ideas, topics, or individual posts) on a special page so you can easily find it again.

To bookmark a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to bookmark.
  2. To bookmark a location, choose (Location) Options > Bookmark.
    To bookmark a specific post, go to the post and choose (Post) Options > Bookmark.

To view and manage your bookmarks:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
  2. Click My Bookmarks.
    You can click a bookmark to go to the item.
  3. To delete a bookmark, click the check box for the bookmark and click Bookmark Options > Delete Selected Bookmarks.

🔔 ALERTS: Alerts within the community enable to see what is taking place around your conversations, your contributions, and your areas of interest. Alerts can simply be managed while in the community using the notification feed at the top right of your page. 

0 REPLIES 0
MZ Cloud - A State of the Art Mass Spectral Database
MXCloud

A freely searchable collection of high resolution accurate mass spectra that can be accessed online, free of charge.